Wow

Wow
New Love Life

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter

Easter Sunday is a day that screams, "Excess is Necessary."

I'm so grateful to my Savior, Jesus Christ, for his attoning sacrifice which makes this earth life worth living. His sacrifice makes it possible for me to repent and keep going when I mess up. I know it isn't the end of the world, just a small bump in the road to get over and learn from.
I'm grateful for the resurrection and the opportunity to be with my loved ones that have passed on. Mainly my sweet companion whom I miss terribly. It is a remarkable gift to be able to live again with family and have these same associations continue forever.

So, on the Easter Sunday my heart is full of thanksgiving and gratitude to my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ for knowing that "Excess was Necessary" and being willing to follow through and complete the attonement which was only possible for Jesus to complete.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment